This is an Avatar service that creates a good profile by creating your account and whenever you comment on a blog, your Gravatar profile picture will show, so that any blog owner will easily recognize you and will be able to build a better network with you. Not only this, you can also show Gravatar profile image on your website so that visitors can easily find out who created this site. So in this post, I will give you step by step information about how to create an account on Gravatar. After that, you will be able to create your profile in a few minutes.
- Also Read: How to Take WordPress Backup in Google Drive with the Updraft Plus Plugin
- Also Read: How To Block Referrer Spam Traffic in WordPress
There are many new bloggers who do not know how we can show our image in comments or showcase my picture in WordPress comment. If you read this post, you will also be able to create your profile and when you comment on a blog, your photo will also show along with your message. Which will make you easily identify other bloggers and thus your blogging network will get stronger.
Why is profile required on Gravatar?
If we are serious about blogging and do it with our heart, then it is very important for you to make your own identity or to say that to make your blog popular, you have to make good communication with other websites. And your own identity is also very important to create a good network.
If you need to make your identity it is very important for people to recognize your face and for that you have to show your profile image. If you create a WordPress blog then you have to create a profile on Gravatar to show your profile picture. Because in the WordPress website your image is not shown without it ( Although there are some plugins for this but I suggest you to go for Gravatar).
How to create a profile on Gravatar?
If you want to create your profile on this, then follow the steps mentioned:-
- First of all open the Gravatar website.
- Click on Create Your Own Gravatar button.
Now a sign-up form will be opened.
- If you already have an account at wordpress.com, then log in directly with the same login id password. And if you do not have an account at WordPress, then fill out the Sign-Up form –
- Enter your email address.
- Choose a unique Username.
- Select a password that you want to.
- Finally, click on Sign-up.
Now you will open a new window in which you will be asked to confirm your email address, so open your email inbox and click verify on the verification link.
How to upload your profile picture on Gravatar?
After confirmation of your account, First, log in to Gravatar account.
- Go to your profile icon.
- Click on Add an Image.
Now a page will open in front of you, click on Upload new button. Then choose an image file that you want as a profile picture and click on save here you can resize and crop your picture.
How to Set your Gravatar Profile
There are some basic settings that you have to do so follow the steps below:-
- Click on My Profile option at the top bar.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your full name here.
- In the Display name, Enter the name that you want to show to people like Nickname.
- Enter your Country name in the Location field.
- Write something about yourself in About Me field like what you like, what are your hobbies etc.
- Now click on the Save Profile button.
So in this way you can easily set up your gravatar profile, you will now be able to see an image which will be posted on any blog as a comment using this email address.
I hope you have come to understand how to create a profile on Gravatar, if you have any questions in your mind, then you can ask by commenting. If you found that this post is useful for you, then share it with your social media friends.